Thursday 22 March 2012

TOKYO STREET STYLE PART 13

 Street style in Tokyo

Sorry for the absence folks. I've been poorly plus crazy 
busy with so many work projects so my apologies for not 
posting and blogging for some time. I hope these will 
keep you up to speed and get you back in to the groove 
of what I've seen on the streets of Tokyo.

Dandy eye candy at Takeshita Dori


 A couple of wild ones from Shibuya

A traffic stopping moment


Some bling for your ring thing

 Pay your dues in pretty shoes from R&E in Shibuya

 Feline attraction


 Red hot and dangerous


 Look! Actually pretty Uggs from Jimmy Choo




 Japanese Street Style published by A&C Black

Also available at Amazon.co.jp

                                           A sample of my book can be viewed here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment