Sunday 28 July 2024

INTERNATIONAL DECORA DAY 2024

Sorry for the lack of posts here lately. My attention has been with my other more
mainstream fashion blogs. It’s the 27th of July 2024 which means it’s also
International Decora Day. A recent listing of world events and day’s to celebrate,
and why not celebrate all that is happy, bright and colourful in the world of
Japanese Street Style.

With that in mind, I decided to go though my archives and pull out a few images 
I shot both in Tokyo and in London, of the ever so popular Decora style. 
Hope this post can bring a happy rainbow of colourful energy to your day. 
Please enjoy.
 

These two images above I shot on Omotesando around 10 years ago.
 
This one I shot during Tokyo Fashion week in 2023, again on Omotesando.
 
Here is the lovely Purin chan doing her thing.
 

The two above I shot in London many years ago showing just how 
global the love for Decora style has become. 

All images featured in this blog belong to and are shot by 
Pat Lyttle  of  JSTREETSTYLE 
   
 These images are copyrighted and belong to Pat Lyttle of JSTREETSTYLE.
You cannot use these images unless permission is given.

No comments:

Post a Comment