Wednesday 24 April 2024

STREET STYLE OF MIDZY AT LONDON'S ITZY CONCERT


This evening I met up with a dear friend, to shoot some street style fashion looks, 
of ITZY fans known as MIDZY, as they wait for the first UK concert, as part of the 
South Korean Kpop all girl group’s one night concert at the OVO Wembley, 
as part ITZY's 2nd world tour known as "Born To Be" on April 24th 2024. 
There wasn’t the WOW factor I had hoped to have seen, the cool sense of individuality 
of style I love, but am so glad I did verdure out. My dear friend made it all worthwhile 
helping me out, before seeing the concert for herself. Hope you all had a great time 
at the concert with Yuna, Yeji and the others.
Here are the images I shot as a documentation of the MIDZY style. Come on fans. 
Let’s see if you can do a bit better next time around.
 
 

Image above shows stylish cool attendee actress Aimée Kwan of &Asians


Merch and the obligetory Lightstick or in this case, The ITZY Lightring


All images featured in this blog belong to and are shot by 
Pat Lyttle  of  JSTREETSTYLE 
   
 These images are copyrighted and belong to Pat Lyttle of JSTREETSTYLE.
You cannot use these images unless permission is given.

No comments:

Post a Comment