Monday 29 October 2012

MORI STYLE IN LONDON

MORI STYLE IN LONDON

This weekend I was a busy bee but it was the turn of the Cosplayers 
that had my attention. Every now and then I attend some event and 
photography what I feel are the stand out cosplayers. 

I am so excited to share with you in this post the fact that I have come 
across a Mori Girl in London. Her name is Summer and she was from China. 
She attended the London MCM Expo which saw many cosplayers. 

When I say many I mean many thousands of them. That many.
Summer was so sweet and caught the eye of many of the girls there.
 
So what was she wearing you're all asking. 

A dress by Japanese brand "Crisp" her cape is by Earth Music & Ecology
Her bag is from a magazine. Shoes are Moccasins.













 Japanese Street Style published by A&C Black 

Also available at Amazon.co.jp

A sample of my book can be viewed here

No comments:

Post a Comment