Sunday 30 October 2022

FROCK ME! LOOK AT THAT STYLE

 FROCK ME! Look at that style on October 30th 2022 

Style alert. Stylish individuals spotted attending the Frock Me Vintage Fashion Fair,
 at Kensington Town Hall in London on October 30th 2022. Trouble is so many
of them couldn’t be bothered to let me have details of what they wear wearing.
Such a shame. Someone has to document what’s going on style wise,
spot trends and simply record history. Images don’t just manifest themselves
with details of what’s being worn. I can’t use the force like in Star Wars
and it just appears. You have to tell me so that’s why I politely ask.

The event, Frock Me has been going over two decades, 1997 was the first one.
 It is one of the best Vintage fashion fairs in the UK, the one that many truly look
forward to and dealers fight to get the chance to exhibit and trade at.

Outside not much fighting. Maybe myself fighting to brave the elements as I
stand outside all day, attempting to document the style of those arriving.
Fight fight fight! Am actually a tree hugging hippie pacifist, so don’t panic.
No fighting ever, other than with my computer wrestling with it to let me have
the colours I want, instead of the laughable ridiculous one it keeps throwing at me.

Here are some of the images I captured for you. Hope you like them.

Love this look. My favourite of the day. This young Chinese woman 
wears an antique Qing Dynasty robe from around eraly 1900. It is in 
such great condition. The skirt compliments of so well. Well matched.
Jiaqi Li 李嘉淇 from China. She wears a blazer by Hunter, a beautiful 
handbag by Robert Wun, a printed top from japan, shoes by 魔王Borya
Who doesn't like a bit of the Jazz age or Great Gatsby groove. 
This is Marianne Anderson wearing a late 1920s or early 1930s blue dress 
with silver 1930s high heel shoes.

 
All images featured in this blog belong to and are shot by 
Pat Lyttle  of  JSTREETSTYLE 
   
 These images are copyrighted and belong to Pat Lyttle of JSTREETSTYLE.
You cannot use these images unless permission is given.

No comments:

Post a Comment