Sunday 23 September 2012

LONDON FASHION WEEK - SS 2013 STREET STYLE PART 7


LONDON FASHION WEEK - SS 2013 STREET STYLE PART 7

During London Fashion Week's weekend street style bout, I decided to do a few
 portraits of the women I came across. I guess it was myusual try to do something
a little different approach and one where with an event like this, there are so
 many women everywhere, its an obvious route to be done. The one where you
walk around past all the models and pick out the faces that stand out in my mind
above those models. It's that understated beauty thing I guess. In my mind it's
the best kind of beauty there is. Different, quirky, cute, playful and fun.
So I'd like to share a few of those portraits with you all now. Hope you like them.


This is Ella Catliff from the fashion blog La Petite Anglaise
Her beauty is quite remarkable. I hope these images covey the cuteness
she has. A sense of innocence with her style.We love it. Hope you do too.
















 










 Japanese Street Style published by A&C Black 

Also available at Amazon.co.jp

A sample of my book can be viewed here

No comments:

Post a Comment