Hyper Japan recently took place at its usual home, Olympia, Kensington in London.
I shot these images of these way cool young women on the weekend of July 24th & 26th 2026.
The event gathered so many interested in all aspects of Japanese culture. Music, manga,
anime, gaming, food and drinks, gadgets and so much more. But being here at JSTREETSTYLE
you can pretty much guess what interests me the most. Naturally the fashion and style.
Once you’ve been to Japan, and I have been visiting for almost three decades, going
inside Hyper Japan isn’t quite the same, but we all have to start off with our interests’
and passions some-place at some point, and Hyper japan is a great place to start.
I wanted to share with you all some of the street fashion and individual style I managed
to capture at the event over the weekend. It was also International Decora Day, so you
may well notice one or two of that wonderfully bright and colourfully energetic style in play.
You’ll also spot some Sweet Lolita style and a possibly a little Fairy kei. Please enjoy my images.
All images featured in this blog belong to and are shot by
You cannot use these images unless permission is given.










No comments:
Post a Comment